Taskbar & Start Menu Not Working in Windows 11 Dev Build? Here’s the Fix!
Some Home windows 11 Dev and Beta Insiders are impacted by a bug within the latest preview construct #22449 that went dwell on September 2nd. Customers report that the Taskbar and Begin Menu are crashing and turning into unresponsive on their Home windows 11 PC. Microsoft has recognized the difficulty and launched a fast repair … The post Taskbar & Start Menu Not Working in Windows 11 Dev Build? Here’s the Fix! appeared first on Ferdja.
Some Home windows 11 Dev and Beta Insiders are impacted by a bug within the latest preview construct #22449 that went dwell on September 2nd. Customers report that the Taskbar and Begin Menu are crashing and turning into unresponsive on their Home windows 11 PC. Microsoft has recognized the difficulty and launched a fast repair as a short lived resolution. So now, if you’re impacted, observe this information and resolve the Taskbar and Begin Menu not working situation in your Home windows 11 PC instantly. Other than the official resolution, we now have additionally added one other repair in case the primary one doesn’t work in your PC. So with that mentioned, let’s bounce to the information.
If the Taskbar and Begin Menu usually are not loading for you in Home windows 11, fret not, we now have obtained lined. Observe the straightforward tutorial under to repair the difficulty instantly. With that mentioned, let’s check out each strategies:
Technique 1: Modify the Registry Utilizing Command Immediate
Microsoft has formally acknowledged the difficulty and has give you an answer on its blog. You’ll be able to observe the quick information under and repair Taskbar and Begin Menu disappearing points on the newest Home windows 11 Dev and Beta builds.
1. For the reason that Begin Menu shouldn’t be working, you’ll have to use the Process Supervisor to open the Command Immediate. Use the Home windows 11 keyboard shortcut “Ctrl + Alt +Delete” to immediately launch the Process Supervisor. Now, click on on “File” from the highest menu and select “Run new activity”.
2. Right here, sort
cmd and hit enter.
3. Subsequent, paste the under command within the CMD window and hit enter. It would reboot your PC, so save all of your work earlier than operating the command.
reg delete HKCUSOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionIrisService /f && shutdown -r -t 0
4. After the reboot, you should have no crashing situation with the Taskbar and Begin Menu in Home windows 11 construct 22000.176 or later.
Technique 2: Disable Time and Date Syncing
Some Reddit users have discovered one other repair that seemingly resolves the Begin Menu and Taskbar not working points in Home windows 11 Dev construct 22449. You simply want to alter the date and time in Home windows 11. If the above one doesn’t work, you’ll be able to do that technique.
1. First, it’s essential to open the Process Supervisor to launch a brand new activity for the reason that Begin Menu shouldn’t be working. Press “Ctrl + Alt + Del” to launch the Process Supervisor and go to File -> Run new activity.
management.exe and hit Enter. It would open the Management Panel.
3. Subsequent, transfer to “Clock and Area“.
4. After that, select the “Set the time and date” possibility.
5. Transfer to the “Web Time” tab and click on on “Change settings”. Subsequent, disable the checkbox subsequent to “Synchronize with an Web time server”. Then, click on on “OK”.
6. Subsequent, transfer to the “Date and Time” tab and choose “Change date and time”.
7. Right here, set the date sooner or later forward of the present date. For instance, if right now’s date is September 5, change it to September 6 and click on on “OK”.
8. Lastly, restart your PC, and the Taskbar and Begin Menu not working situation must be gone in Home windows 11. When Microsoft releases the repair within the subsequent construct, you’ll be able to manually change the date or allow time and date syncing with the Home windows server.
Taskbar and Begin Menu Disappeared in Home windows 11? We Have the Resolution!
So these are the 2 methods you’ll be able to repair the Begin Menu and Taskbar in Home windows 11 Dev and Beta builds. As we all know, Microsoft is at present engaged on a repair and can launch an replace within the coming weeks. In case you can’t watch for the replace, apply the adjustments instantly to immediately resolve the difficulty and make your PC usable as soon as once more. In case you might be unaware, Microsoft has already acknowledged that upcoming Dev builds are going to be extra buggy and unstable. If you wish to transfer to the Home windows Insider Beta channel, you’ll be able to observe our information on the best way to change Insider channels in Home windows 11. Anyway, that’s all from us. When you have any questions, remark them down under and tell us. We’ll absolutely strive that can assist you out.
The post Taskbar & Start Menu Not Working in Windows 11 Dev Build? Here’s the Fix! appeared first on Ferdja.